Roasting the cauliflower in harissa and then gently folding through the gentle and warm spiced Amy’s Lentil & Chickpea Soup is going to create such delicious smells in your home - everyone will be gathered around the table before you know it!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put the sliced red onion in a bowl, along with the vinegar and a pinch of sea salt. Scrunch together with your hands to soften and leave to one side.
- Toss the cauliflower and sweet potato chunks in a roasting tray with 1 tbsp oil and the harissa; thoroughly mix. Roast for 40 minutes, tossing halfway, until charred and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tbsp oil in a high-sided skillet over medium heat. Fry the garlic and sliced cilantro stalks for 2 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Pour in the Amy’s Organic Lentil & Chickpea Soup and bring to a simmer, cooking for 10 minutes. Stir the cooked cauliflower and sweet potato through the soup and leave on low heat.
- Put the mint leaves and 3 tbsp yogurt into a food processor. Season and blitz until a smooth vibrant green sauce. Pour into a bowl and ripple through the remaining yogurt.
- To serve, pour the stew into a large platter or serving dish. Scatter over the pink pickled onions and drizzle over the mint yogurt. Serve with cilantro leaves and toasted coconut flakes. Serve with the lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Try roasted broccoli if you aren’t a cauliflower lover.