Elevate your last-minute neighborhood get-together with our Mediterranean-inspired Vegan Roasted Vegetable Bites. These savory bites are quick and delicious, making them an ideal choice for any gathering.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Thaw pizza.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut pizza in long strips about 1.5 - 2 inches apart (about 5-7 strips).
- Flip long strips around and cut across, making small 1.5- or 2-inch squares
- Put each square into a cupcake pan.
- Top with artichokes and olives.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and serve with fresh thyme sprigs or basil.
*Ovens may vary
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar glaze, if desired.