Crispy on the outside, these snacks are filled with gluten free noodles, organic broccoli and creamy vegan cheeze. Baked and not fried, these yummy snacks are something the whole family can enjoy with peace of mind.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Heat two packages of Amy's Vegan Broccoli & Cheeze Bake, according to the instructions on the box, and set aside for at least 15 minutes until cool enough to handle. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the potato starch.
- In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs and seasonings until well combined.
- Use a medium cookie or ice cream scoop to dole out balls of the cooked mixture, one at a time, directly into the bread crumbs. Toss to coat and lightly form the balls by hand, rounding them as you go. Place on the prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake the balls for 15-20 minutes until uniformly golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce, ranch dressing, sour cream and onion dip, sharp mustard or even BBQ sauce, if desired!
Leftover balls can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. To reheat, cook in a 350°F oven for 5-8 minutes until warmed through.