Vibrant and colorful roasted vegetables with a warmth from red pepper flakes nestled amongst Amy’s Tomato Bisque. Wonderfully adorned with a zesty parsley gremolata and soft halloumi cheese. Get ready to taste the Mediterranean!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepare the red onions, bell peppers and zucchini and place in a roasting tray. Pour over the vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle dried oregano and red pepper flakes then toss to combine. Roast for 25 minutes until the vegetables begin to turn golden.
- Pour over the Amy’s Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque then stir through the vegetables. Return the tray to the oven for 20 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through.
- To make the gremolata, combine the lemon zest, juice, garlic and parsley in a bowl with 1 tbsp oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over the halloumi slices. Heat a griddle over high heat and char the halloumi slices for 5 minutes on both sides until browned and curly.
- Top the vegetable tray with the griddled halloumi and gremolata.
If you don’t have fresh parsley, swap it out for any soft herb you have. Leftovers can be added to cooked pasta for a delicious lunch the next day.