This soup has a light broth that is enhanced with coconut milk and unique ingredients like lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaf. Add a few extra mushrooms, veggies, herbs and tofu and serve with organic jasmine rice to make a super tasty, complete meal.
- Pour 3 cans of Amy’s Thai Coconut Soup into a medium saucepan.
- Add lime juice and mushrooms.
- Warm the soup over medium heat for 20 minutes (reducing the broth to concentrate the flavors).
- In a small, shallow bowl, place the cubed tofu and tamari and toss well. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Add the tofu, basil, cilantro and tomatoes to the soup. Serve immediately with a side of rice.
To make the soup creamier, add ½ cup of full cream coconut milk while heating the soup.