Our refried beans take center stage here, creating a savory and crowd-pleasing delight that's perfect for any occasion! Garnish with fresh scallions and pair with Amy’s Salsa for the ultimate go-to snack.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F (or 350°F for nonstick cookie sheet).
- Roll out both pastry dough sheets.
- Scoop dollops of Amy’s Traditional Refried Beans about 2 inches apart onto one sheet.
- Spread out the second sheet and place it over the first sheet.
- Using a pizza cutter, make cuts vertically then horizontally in between areas where there are no beans to form pockets.
- Use a fork to crimp the sides of the dough and seal the pockets.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. (If using an air-fryer, cook for 4 minutes.)
- Top with scallions and serve with salsa.
*Ovens may vary
Customize with additional toppings: sour cream, fresh jalapeños, black olives, sliced avocado, red onion