If you want some heat, these tasty fun-to-make Jalapeño Poppers are what you need to start any party. Filled with black beans and cheesy goodness, they will fly off the appetizer table!
- Defrost the Amy’s Black Bean and Cheese Burritos
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Slice jalapeños lengthwise (leave seeds for extra spice if desired).
- Cut each burrito in half and scoop out filling from the middle, leaving the tortilla intact.
- Add filling to the middle of the jalapeños.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice ½-inch strips from the tortilla and wrap each jalapeño with a strip.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the jalapeños are soft and cheese is melted – about 10 minutes.