What’s one of the best things about warm weather? Cookouts! Impress your guests at your next backyard bash, picnic in the park or poolside party with these nine recipe ideas. From epic mashups to unique flavors from around the world, these veggie burger combinations are sure to please palates of all types.
1. Veggie Burger Buddha Bowl: If you want to whip up a quick meal with all the colors of the rainbow, try making a Buddha bowl. From spiralized carrots to roasted potatoes and cherry tomatoes, you can put pretty much anything in a Buddha bowl, so you can’t go wrong.
2. The Rome Veggie Burger: This swanky sandwich is loaded with all the best Italian flavors, including marinara sauce, melty mozzarella, roasted eggplant and zucchini. Pair it with a Caprese salad for extra deliciousness.
3. Veggie Burger Lettuce Cups (Gluten Free, Vegan): This one’s for all of the gluten-free folks out there. Each cup is filled with crispy Veggie Burger crumbles, delicate rice noodles and an array of fresh, julienned veggies. Pour on your favorite Asian-style dressing to kick the flavor up a notch.
4. Cheddar Jalapeño Swirls Sliders: Why choose between Amy's Cheddar Jalapeño Swirls and Veggie Burgers when you can have both? These sliders are the perfect party food for easy entertaining. Spread on some guacamole for added flavor.
5. Greek-Inspired Meatless Gyro Salad (Gluten Free): This may not be the first thing that pops into your head when you think veggie burger, but it sure is tasty.
6. The Austin Veggie Burger: Messy, glorious and ready to be devoured in a matter of minutes. Go above and beyond by serving some finger-lickin’ veggie burger greatness at your Fourth of July shindig this year. Veganize it by swapping classic mac for our Gluten Free, Dairy Free Rice Mac & Cheeze.
7. Pineapple Jalapeño Veggie Burgers (Vegan): Almond cheeze, fresh sliced pineapples, red onions and pickled jalapeños make this vegan burger a stacked masterpiece full of tropical flavor.
8. The Bombay Veggie Burger (Gluten Free): Satisfy those sweet and spicy cravings with Amy's Sonoma Veggie Burger bundled up in naan bread with mango chutney, creamy cucumbers, tart veggie slaw and jalapeño. The best part? It only takes 15 minutes or less to prepare. Great for get-togethers with family and friends!
9. The Buffalo Veggie Burger: From Buffalo sauce-brushed patties to sliced avocado and pickled onions, this veggie burger has layers of flavor and texture. One bite and you’ll see why it’s worth cooking up again and again.