With feel-good, plant based ingredients, like sweet potatoes, butter lettuce and Black Bean Veggie Burger patty pieces, this salad bowl is the perfect meal for when you want to eat something quick, tasty and full of veggies.
Prep and assemble your ingredients.
- Cook the veggie burger patty according to package instructions then cut into bite size pieces.
- In a medium size salad bowl, tear the butter lettuce into bite size pieces.
- In a blender, combine the vegan ranch dressing and avocado. Mix well for 1-2 minutes and set aside.
- Create a design for your salad bowl by layering ingredients in a pattern. Start with the veggie burger pieces, next the corn, followed by the sweet potatoes, and complete the look with shredded red cabbage.
- Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
Experiment and have fun by mixing ingredients, such as purple sweet potatoes, black beans, seeds and nuts, for added texture, color and new flavors! Garnish with sprigs of cilantro.