Can I recycle your packaging?
Good question. Like you, we’re always looking for ways to reduce the amount of waste that goes into our landfills. That’s why we’re continually working to increase the sustainability of our packaging. Currently, we’re evaluating new biodegradable food trays, increasing the percentage of paperboard in our boxes, and advocating locally for recycling and composting efforts.
In most areas, the following components can be recycled:
- All metal cans
- All glass jars with lids
- External cardboard cartons*
*Not as widely accepted as cans and glass
Generally, the following packaging is not recyclable:
- Paper pint cups (used for our Non Dairy Frozen Dessert)
- Plastic lining around the tray
- The food tray itself or any packaging contaminated with food
- The plastic packaging used for our burritos and wraps