The best of pizza and cheeseburgers are combined to make this easy and family-friendly Cheezeburger Pizza!
Serves 2-4 Easy
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- For the burger sauce, whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the burger seasoning ingredients and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, cook the veggie ground until just heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the Amy’s Margherita Pizza from its packaging and spread ⅓ of the burger sauce on the pizza. Layer on the veggie ground, Cheddar-style shreds and tomato slices.
- Cook in preheated oven according to package directions.
- Remove pizza from the oven and finish with lettuce, onions, dill pickle slices and toasted sesame seeds. Drizzle on the rest of the burger sauce.
- Cut the pizza in 6-8 slices and enjoy!