A delicious and warm way to enjoy all those pizza flavors in a bowl without the crust.
Serves 4 Easy
- In a medium pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook for about a minute.
- Add diced bell pepper and cook until slightly tender and golden, 3 minutes.
- Add diced mushrooms and cook until they are browned and their juices have evaporated.
- Add the Cream of Tomato Soup and 2 cups hot water, then the black pepper, salt, dried oregano and dried basil. Stir well until soup boils then cook down for an additional 10 minutes over low heat.
- Serve the Pizza Soup while warm and garnish each bowl with fresh basil, croutons, sweet corn, sliced olives and shredded mozzarella cheese.