These vegan cookie pops hold a secret surprise inside. Made with organic ingredients, they’re the perfect snack to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stick 9 lollipop sticks into 9 Minty candy squares.
- Wrap between 1.5 and 2 ounces of cookie dough around each candy square. You want them to be similar in size to a golf ball.
- Dip one side of the cookie dough lollipop in sprinkles and set onto the parchment-lined baking sheets (with the non-sprinkled side down).
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove from oven.
Tie a ribbon around each lollipop stick to make them extra festive.