We don't often stray too far from pie on Thanksgiving; but when we do, it's chocolate-y amazing. These trifles just might be your new holiday favorite.
Serves 10-12 25 minutes Easy
- Prepare the cake or brownie mix per package instructions.
- Slice the cake or brownies into 1-inch thick pieces. Place slices in a 9 x 12 baking dish or individual glass jars, then with a fork, lightly drizzle ¼ cup of the warm caramel sauce over the slices. Sprinkle slices with ½ of the chopped candy bars.
- Whip the cream until it forms medium firm peaks. Gently fold in the pumpkin purée.
- Top slices evenly with the pumpkin cream, then sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bars and drizzle with remaining caramel sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.