We created a small-bite-wonder kind of appetizer for a party or get-together to enjoy with friends or family.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare pizza according to package directions.
- In a sauté pan, over medium-high heat, add butter and sliced onions. Sauté until golden brown, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add a pinch of sea salt, thyme sprigs and maple syrup to the pan and stir to mix well. Set the pan aside.
- When the pizza is done, top it with the caramelized onions, blue cheese crumbles and chopped walnuts.
- Cut the pizza into thin wedges or small squares and serve warm.
Add a handful of arugula tossed with your favorite citrus dressing on top to wow your friends at your next party.