Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Corby welcomes a little taste of the ‘Golden State’ to the Borough
Corby will be welcoming a new venture in to the town next week as leading US producer of all-natural and organic vegetarian ready meals and soups, Amy’s Kitchen, begin to set up their first ever overseas operation in Corby's Oakley Hay Industrial estate.
After exporting a range of products to the UK for the past ten years, founders of the Californian family business, Andy and Rachel Berliner, are excited to begin producing a broad range of Amy’s best-selling products in the UK and have chosen Corby, the fastest growing place in the country, to begin their new chapter.
Amy’s Kitchen products feature over 170 varieties of frozen ready meals and canned soups, including gluten free, dairy free and reduced sodium. Using organic ingredients, Amy’s products are free from preservatives, additives, artificial flavours and colours
To launch the set up of the business, Amy’s has invited representatives from Corby Borough Council on a short tour of their new premises from 12 noon on Tuesday 18th January 2011, which will be followed by a taster of some of Amy’s products.
Amy’s Kitchen UK Ltd, took possession of the building in early December and will be getting things up and running over the next few months for production to begin in early May. The company’s mission to source ingredients locally and to hire local staff means that the business will initially bring a total of 30 new jobs into the Borough.
Leader of Corby Borough Council, Cllr Pat Fawcett, said:
‘We are very pleased to be welcoming Amy’s Kitchen to Corby for their first overseas operation. Bringing more jobs into the Borough is a priority and the initial start up of the business will create a further 30 new jobs.
‘Corby is the fastest growing place in the Country and Amy’s move here shows the ongoing confidence that there is in the Borough, not just in the Country but by businesses overseas too.
‘We look forward to the start of operation later in the year and wish Amy’s Kitchen a very successful future here in Corby.’
Andy Berliner, founder of Amy’s Kitchen said:
‘We are very excited to bring Amy’s Kitchen to Corby and to people across the UK. We believe that our food will appeal to anyone who appreciates delicious, easy to prepare, nourishing meals made with natural ingredients.’