Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Amy’s New Sonoma Burger Honors the Company’s Hometown
Sonoma Veggie Burger is the first to use quinoa
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, is pleased to add the Sonoma Veggie Burger (SRP$6.59/10oz). to its popular line of frozen veggie burgers.
Amy was born in Sonoma County, California, Amy’s Kitchen was founded there, and the family still lives there. So it’s fitting that the company’s newest veggie burger should be named after its hometown. The Sonoma Veggie Burger is the first to be made with quinoa – an ancient grain that is a complete protein with nine essential amino acids. The new burger also contains five fresh, organic vegetables: onions, mushrooms, celery, carrots and potatoes. It is free of dairy, gluten and soy, although it does contain walnuts.
The Sonoma Veggie Burger is the eighth of Amy’s veggie burgers, which includes the All American Veggie Burger, the California Veggie Burger (also available as Light in Sodium), the Quarter Pound Veggie Burger, the Texas Veggie Burger, the Cheddar Veggie Burger, and the Bistro Veggie Burger.
Amy’s is the nation's leading source of natural and organic convenience food. The market for organic foods is among the fastest-growing grocery categories, with sales expanding at more than 10 percent annually. Now celebrating its 23rd year, Amy's is a family-owned and operated business based in Sonoma County, California. Its products are available nationally in natural foods stores, most supermarkets and select warehouse club stores, as well as internationally.
Amy's uses certified organic ingredients, including vegetables, grains and fruits grown without pesticides. Fats are used sparingly and selectively; all dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet. No dishes contain meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts. Amy's products are non-GMO and do not contain hydrogenated fats or oils.