Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Amy’s Kitchen Debuts Four New Gluten Free Products in Canada
Gluten Free Burritos and Mac & Cheese Now Available Nationwide
Petaluma, California - Amy's Kitchen, America’s top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, is pleased to announce that two gluten free burritos and two gluten free mac & Cheese varieties are now available in Canada. These new Amy’s products are available at top Canadian retailers, including at Loblaw’s, Real Canadian Superstores, Fortino’s, Save On Foods, Metro, Safeway, Trifty’s, Organic Planet, and Whole Foods.
Gluten-Free Cheese Burrito and Gluten-Free Beans& Rice Burrito (Can. $3.99/5.5oz)
Made with organic gluten free tortillas wrapped around organic pinto beans, rice and vegetables in a mild Mexican sauce. Withless than 300 calories and 8 grams of fat, Amy’s new Burritos are a terrific afternoon protein snac
Rice Mac & Cheese (Can. $5.39/9oz)
Gluten free macaroni style organic rice noodles covered with the same smooth cheese sauce that made Amy’s original Mac & Cheese so popular.
Vegan Rice Macaroni with Non-Dairy Cheeze ($5.99/8oz)
A gluten free dieters’ dream! After years of recipe testing, Amy’s has found a delicious non-dairy cheeze to go with its tender organic rice pasta.
Amy’s is the leading source of natural and organic convenience food in the United States. The market for organic foods is among the fastest-growing grocery categories, with sales expanding at more than 10 percent annually. Now celebrating its 21st year, Amy's is a family-owned and operated business based in Sonoma County, California.
Amy's uses certified organic ingredients, including vegetables, grains and fruits grown without pesticides. Fats are used sparingly and selectively; all dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet. No dishes contain meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts. Amy's products are non-GMO and do not contain hydrogenated fats or oils.
For more information about Amy’s products, the company and more, visit www.amys.com.
For product samples, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.