Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Denny’s Brings Amy’s Kitchen Burgers to the Table
Denny’s & Amy’s Join Forces to Provide Veggie Burger Option for Millions of Diners
AUGUST 2010 – Amy’s Kitchen is pleased to announce that Amy’s Veggie Burgers will be landing on Denny’s menus nationally on August 24, 2010.
"We are extremely excited to see Amy's expand from your local grocery store to the plate at your favorite restaurant," says Craig Forrest, Business Development Manager, Amy’s Foodservice Division. "We'd love to see Amy's achieve as much success in the restaurant world as it has at the supermarket.”
The Amy’s burger will be part of Denny’s Hand-Helds program. It will be listed on the menu as the “Amy’s Veggie Burger,” which is served with melted Pepper Jack cheese, fresh spinach, tomato and grilled mushrooms on a wheat bun. If served with green beans or seasonal fruit in lieu of French fries, the complete meal will contain 15 grams of fat or less. Additionally, as part of Denny’s “Better for you options,” customers can order an Amy’s veggie burger prepared any way they like.
“Denny's is excited to partner with Amy's to offer a delicious, better-for-you veggie burger in over 1,500 restaurants any time of the day,” says Minh Huynh, Denny’s Product Marketing Manager. “We value our strategic partnerships to give consumers what they want and expect from Denny's: value and choice, in a welcoming environment.”
Denny’s chose Amy's because it’s a great-tasting, high quality product attached to a strong brand, and, unlike the restaurant chain’s prior veggie burger, it satisfies vegan requirements. While the foodservice burger is not available on retail shelves, it has the same delicious flavor as Amy’s other top-selling, popular veggie burgers.
Over the past 50 years, Denny’s has been bringing on the day with round-the-clock breakfast and casual family dining across America. From freshly cracked eggs to craveable salads and burgers, Denny’s has an endless list of possibilities to fuel your day. And with approximately 1,500 restaurants nationwide, wherever you are, wherever you’re going, a fresh start is never too far away. At Denny’s, it’s always a new day, and it’s yours for the taking. More information can be found at www.dennys.com.