Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Amy’s Debuts Nine New Items at Expo West 2015
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Denny’s Brings Amy’s Kitchen Burgers to the Table
Denny’s & Amy’s Join Forces to Provide Veggie Burger Option for Millions of Diners
AUGUST 2010 – Amy’s Kitchen is pleased to announce that Amy’s Veggie Burgers will be landing on Denny’s menus nationally on August 24, 2010.
"We are extremely excited to see Amy's expand from your local grocery store to the plate at your favorite restaurant," says Craig Forrest, Business Development Manager, Amy’s Foodservice Division. "We'd love to see Amy's achieve as much success in the restaurant world as it has at the supermarket.”
A Message from Amy’s
Because of concerns around soy protein extracted with hexane, we have eliminated the use of any soy protein ingredient that uses hexane in its processing.