Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
URGENT FOOD RECALL ALLERGY ALERT
Amy’s Kitchen Inc. Issues Allergy Alert and Voluntary National Recall due to Possible Undeclared Milk in Tofu Scramble in a Pocket Sandwich; Lot Code H148
Amy’s Kitchen Debuts New Product Category at Expo East ’08!
Presenting Amy’s New Cakes in zesty Orange and rich Chocolate
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, is celebrating it’s 20th anniversary and is pleased to debut a new line of organic vegan Cakes at the Natural Products Expo East Show, October 16 - 18, 2008, in Boston. Visit Amy’s Kitchen at Booth #1774.
Amy’s Celebrates 20 Delicious Years
Amy’s Kitchen - Born out of Love
Santa Rosa, California – Twenty-one years ago, Amy Berliner was born. The company that became her namesake was founded a few months later, in 1988, by mom Rachel and dad Andy—longtime vegetarians. Amy is now a sophomore in college, and Amy's has become the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods.
Amy’s Serves Up Delicious Meals for Millions of Consumers with Lactose Intolerance & Dairy Allergies
Santa Rosa, California – Amy’s Kitchen, the nation’s top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, offers over 80 delicious, satisfying choices that are either lactose-free or completely dairy free. Adults and kids of all ages who suffer from lactose intolerance or dairy allergies will appreciate the options and convenience of Amy’s foods.