Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Amy’s Kitchen Launches New Line of Organic Meals Just for Kids.
Convenient, nutritious, delicious, and lost of fun!
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, is pleased to debut a new line of kids meals. The two new meals—Kids Meals Mac n’ Cheese and Kids Meals Baked Ziti—are expected to hit supermarkets nationwide in June. Both are kid-tested favorites that all children will enjoy, and one is made with no dairy or gluten ingredients, for children with special dietary needs in mind.
Amy’s decided to explore the new line after receiving a letter from a mother asking if Amy’s would please make special meals for children. In response to her letter and many similar requests, Amy’s is offering “Amy’s Kids Meals,” made with special “kid appeal” in child-sized portions. Of course, the ingredients are natural and organic and no meat, fish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are used.
Kids Meals Mac n’ Cheese
(8.0 ounces, suggested retail price: $4.29) Accompanying the macaroni and cheese is a just-right portion of nutritious organic broccoli with cheese and a flavorful slice of focaccia bread. And for dessert, there are two delicious “snacks” filled with honey-sweetened organic apples. Free tattoo inside, too! How fun is that?
Kids Meals Baked Ziti
(8.0 ounces, suggested retail price: $4.29)
Some kids, cannot tolerate gluten or dairy. For them, Amy’s Kitchen created the “Baked Ziti Kids Meal” made with light tender organic rice noodles topped with a dairy-free cheeze and Amy’s pasta sauce. To complete the meal there’s broccoli & sauce, hand made rice focaccia and a delicious apple crisp. Free tattoo inside, too! Dairy free, gluten free.
Amy’s is the nation's leading source of natural and organic convenience food. The market for organic foods is among the fastest-growing grocery categories, with sales expanding at more than 10 percent annually. Now celebrating its 19th year, Amy's is a family-owned and operated business based in Sonoma County, California. Its products are available nationally in natural foods stores, most supermarkets, select warehouse club stores, as well as internationally.
Amy's uses certified organic ingredients, including vegetables, grains and fruits grown without pesticides. Fats are used sparingly and selectively; all dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized rBST hormone free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or rennet. No dishes contain meat, fish, poultry or eggs. Amy's products are non-GMO and do not contain hydrogenated fats or oils.