Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Get Ready for Winter with Two New Soups from Amy’s
Comforting and Warming Soups with an International Twist
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, has introduced two new internationally-inspired soups, just in time to chase away the winter chills. Thai Coconut and Tuscan Bean and Rice are in distribution and available nationwide at natural food stores and supermarkets.
Amy’s Thai Coconut Soup (14.1 ounces, suggested retail price: $2.29)
Amy’s version of the traditional “Thom Kha Phak”, so popular in Thai restaurants, combines sweet, smooth coconut milk with gently warming Thai spices, organic tofu, lemongrass, shiitake mushrooms, sweet potatoes and other organic vegetables. This delicate, flavorful soup is a fine introduction to Thai cuisine.
Amy’s Tuscan Bean and Rice Soup (14.1 ounces, suggested retail price: $2.29) This delicious soup is almost a stew, substantial and nourishing like the pranzo (midday meal) eaten in Tuscany, Italy. Organic barlotti beans, for which that region is noted, brown rice, and fresh tasting organic vegetables make it a thoroughly satisfying meal. Buon Appetito!
Amy’s is the nation's leading source of natural and organic convenience food. The market for organic foods is among the fastest-growing grocery categories, with sales expanding at more than 10 percent annually. Now celebrating its 18th year, Amy's is a family-owned and operated business based in Sonoma County, California. Its products are available nationally in natural foods stores, most supermarkets, select warehouse club stores, as well as internationally.
Amy's uses certified organic ingredients, including vegetables, grains and fruits grown without pesticides. Fats are used sparingly and selectively; all dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized rBST hormone free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or rennet. No dishes contain meat, fish, poultry or eggs. Amy's products are non-GMO and do not contain hydrogenated fats or oils.