Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Get Ready for Winter with Two New Soups from Amy’s
Comforting and Warming Soups with an International Twist
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, has introduced two new internationally-inspired soups, just in time to chase away the winter chills. Thai Coconut and Tuscan Bean and Rice are in distribution and available nationwide at natural food stores and supermarkets.
Amy’s Kitchen Launches Personal Pizzas at Expo East ’06!
Natural Convenience Food Leader Also Presents New Southern Meal and More at Show
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, will sample five new items: four new Personal Pizzas and its new Southern Meal, as well many of its recently introduced items at the Expo East Show, October 4 - 7, 2006, in Baltimore. Visit Amy’s Kitchen at Booth #3419.
Amy’s Kitchen Introduces 15 New Products at Expo West ‘06
Natural Convenience Food Leader Launches New Soups, Beans, Chilis and Frozen Meals
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, will showcase its recently introduced items at the Expo West show, March 24 – 26, 2006, in Anaheim and preview a selection of the company’s newest products.
Visit Amy’s Kitchen at Booth #3560.