Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
- Satisfying Vegan Soups and Chilis to Warm Up Winter
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Hungry, Happy Healthy Kids
- Which Mac & Cheese Just Sold? It Wasn't Amy's!
- Steve Crider Selected for First OTA Member of the Year Award
All About Amy's
Amy’s Kitchen Featured on Top-Rated TV Food Network Show
Two Different Products Air on Separate Episodes of “Unwrapped”
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, is the TV Food Network’s new starlet: Amy’s Refried Beans were featured on the ‘South of the Border’ episode of “Unwrapped” earlier this month and Amy’s Frozen Entrees will be featured on the upcoming ‘Au Natural’ episode of “Unwrapped” in mid-April.
“Unwrapped” is the TV Food Network’s number-one rated show—reaching millions of cable TV viewers each week. In the course of the 30-minute show, host Marc Summers uncovers behind-the-scene details on classic American food.
In addition to the promotion that Amy’s receives upon initial airing, the Food Network repeats each program multiple times over the year. For a listing of upcoming airtimes, go to www.foodnetwork.com and select “Unwrapped” from the Find a TV Show pull-down menu. The Food Network also maintains a link to the Amy’s website from the cable network’s popular website.
Shows and airtimes are as follows:
Unwrapped: Au Natural
“Learn the secrets of Amy’s Frozen Entrees.”
Airs April 18 at 9pm and April 19 at 1am
Unwrapped: South of the Border
“Find out the twist behind Refried Beans.”
First aired April 4 at 9pm and April 5 at 1am