Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Amy’s Debuts Nine New Items at Expo West 2015
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Amy’s Introduces Two New Light in Sodium Organic Soups
Hearty and comforting favorites, now with less sodium
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic convenience foods, introduces new Light in Sodium Organic Soups in two of Amy’s most popular flavors – Chunky Tomato Bisque and Minestrone.These light in sodium versions offer all the flavor and goodness of Amy’s regular soups, and contain 50% less sodium. All are made with certified organic ingredients, contain no GMOs, and will be available on the grocery shelves of Whole Foods, Wild Oats, most natural foods stores and supermarkets nationwide by October 2005.
Amy’s Light in Sodium Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque
(14.5 ounces, $2.29)
Amy’s dad says this is even tastier than our original Cream of Tomato Soup. We’ve added tender chunks of vine ripened tomatoes to a smooth creamy tomato base to create a full flavored bisque you’re sure to enjoy.
Amy’s Light in Sodium Organic Minestrone
(14.1 ounces, $2.29)
Amy’s Minestrone contains a blend of organic vegetables, beans and pasta in a tomato broth. It’s a hearty, healthy meal that will remind you of mom’s homemade soup.
Amy’s is the nation's leading source of natural and organic convenience food. The market for organic foods is among the fastest growing grocery categories, with sales expanding at more than 10 percent annually. Now celebrating its 17th year, Amy's is a family-owned and operated business based in Sonoma County, California. Its products are available at natural foods and grocery stores, warehouse and club stores, and leading supermarkets throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Amy's uses certified organic ingredients, including vegetables, grains and fruits grown without pesticides. Fats are used sparingly and selectively; all dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized rBST hormone free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or rennet. No dishes contain meat, fish, poultry or eggs. Amy's products do not contain GMOS or hydrogenated fats or oils.