Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Summertime Supper Favorite: Amy’s Vegetarian Baked Beans
Available on Market Shelves Now
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of natural and organic vegetarian convenience foods, adds another delicious item to its growing line of grocery items. Amy’s Vegetarian Baked Beans are a versatile, delicious organic version of a traditional favorite. They are also gluten free, vegan, and contain no GMOs. They are available in 14.5-ounce cans at most Whole Foods, Wild Oats and other natural foods stores for a suggested retail price of $1.89.
Baked beans are a hearty summertime staple at cookouts and family suppers. Amy’s Vegetarian Baked Beans are gently flavored with organic maple syrup, slowly simmered with organic onions and tomatoes and spiced just right with a little garlic and a splash of vinegar.
Amy’s Vegetarian Baked Beans are the latest in a growing family of all natural and organic grocery items offered by Amy's Kitchen. Prized for their quality ingredients, taste and wide variety, Amy's Kitchen products have successfully transitioned from a natural foods niche brand to mainstream supermarket staple.
In the grocery aisle, Amy’s offers a wide range of vegetarian soups, chilis, beans, and pasta sauces with more items on the horizon.