Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Amy’s Kitchen Celebrates 15th Anniversary
Debuting New Lines and Adding New Varieties to Favorites
New Salsas and Refried Beans, Plus New Soup, Bowls, Toaster Pops and Pizza
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling producer and brand of frozen natural and organic vegetarian entrées, canned soups and jarred sauces, adds new lines: refried beans and salsa. In addition the company is launching line extensions to its growing array of great-tasting, convenient fare, including new soups, bowls, toaster pops, snacks and a new pizza. All of these new products will debut at Natural Products Expo West, in Anaheim, California, March 7-9, 2003. Amy’s booth number is 3573.
New Grocery Items
In the dry grocery lines, Amy’s introduces three new salsas, three refried beans and two new soups.
Amy’s new organic salsa comes in three flavors: Mild, Medium, and Black Bean and Corn. All three salsas are made with fresh tasting sweet organic vine ripened tomatoes and packaged in 15.5-ounce jars. Amy’s new salsas are flavorful and delicious as a dip or with Mexican food or to enliven any meal.
Further expanding the Mexican style food offerings, Amy’s introduces Organic Refried Beans in three varieties: Traditional Refried Beans, Refried Beans with Chilis, and Refried Black Beans. Amy’s Refried Beans are available in 15.4-ounce cans.
Amy’s is adding two new varieties to its popular line of canned soups: Alphabet Soup (a favorite among kids) made with organic tomatoes, vegetables and alphabet pasta, and Butternut Squash Soup, a velvety blend of organic butternut squash that can be eaten as is or used as a base for more elaborate recipes. Both soups are made with 100% organic ingredients. Amy’s new soups are available in 14.1-ounce cans, are ready to eat, and can be prepared on the stovetop or in the microwave.