Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
- Satisfying Vegan Soups and Chilis to Warm Up Winter
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Hungry, Happy Healthy Kids
- Which Mac & Cheese Just Sold? It Wasn't Amy's!
- Steve Crider Selected for First OTA Member of the Year Award
All About Amy's
AMY’S KITCHEN LAUNCHES NEW, USER-FRIENDLY WEBSITE
Santa Rosa, California, March 1st, 2002 - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's leading manufacturer of natural and organic convenience foods has officially launched their new, user friendly website, www.amys.com. The new site brings the Amy's community together and dramatically expands the reach of this family owned and operated business.
"Amy's is about family - our immediate family and Amy's extended family that includes all the wonderful people who work for the company and our customers. Now it's even easier for us to stay in touch with our customers and to share our thoughts about natural and organic foods," says Rachel Berliner, co-founder of Amy's Kitchen.
The Amy's Kitchen web site showcases more than 80 items from the company's product line, such as frozen entrées, whole meals, burritos, pot pies and veggie burgers, as well as their grocery line of canned soups and chili and bottled pasta sauces. Customers can easily find products that match their special dietary needs by specifying search combinations such as low fat, vegan, and no cholesterol. Customers can also use the store locator, read about health-related issues, and learn about the company's newest products.
To encourage repeat visits to the web site, Amy's will continue to add more educational content, product information and a section called The Lemonslice that contains content specifically for kids and teens.
The Indiana Experiment, a leading Northern California web site design and development company, built and designed the new web site. Using MySQL and PHP4, The Indiana Experiment created a database driven site that is highly expandable and responsive. "Now that the first phase of the project has been successfully completed, we can easily build on the site's existing architecture," said Richard Good, The Indiana Experiment Director of Creative Development. "Next, we are going to build out The Lemonslice section of the site with entertaining content and interactive community features," Good added.
"The Indiana Experiment did a really great job on the site. It was very important to us that the web site design be consistent with who we are as a company. The Indiana Experiment was able to capture the comforting, family feeling of Amy's and communicate it on the site," said Berliner.