Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Amy’s Debuts Nine New Items at Expo West 2015
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
AMY’S KITCHEN LAUNCHES EXCITING NEW LINE EXTENSIONS
New offerings in Pasta Sauce, Soup, Bowl and Entrée Categories
Washington D.C., October 4, 2002 -- Amy's Kitchen, the nation's leading brand of frozen and canned natural and organic foods, relaunches their pasta sauce line to the natural foods trade and debuts a variety of new line extensions to add to their growing array of great-tasting, convenient fare.
Amy's has streamlined their pasta sauce line by adding three new pasta sauces, as well as redesigning the labels and line pricing all of the sauces. The three new pasta sauce varieties, Wild Mushroom, Low Sodium Marinara, and Pomodoro Zucca are available in 26 ounce jars and are made with the same vine ripened tomatoes as Amy's other great tasting pasta sauces. All seven pasta sauces are now labeled ìpremiumî with gold foil bordering the edges of the label.
Building on their success in the grocery aisle, Amy's launches three new ready to eat soups to its best selling soup line. Lentil Vegetable Soup, Chunky Tomato Bisque and 3 Bean & Pasta Soup are made with 100% organic ingredients. Amy's new soups are available in 14.5-ounce cans and can be prepared on the stovetop or in the microwave.
Last year Amy's introduced its new line of Bowls. Amy's frozen Bowls are so popular Amy's adds a fifth choice to the line. Baked Penne Bowl is made with penne pasta ìal denteî, crisp broccoli and topped with baked mozzarella cheese in a zesty tomato sauce. Baked Penne is packaged in a 9-ounce box and is ready to eat after heating in a conventional oven or microwave.
Amy's also adds new frozen variations of two existing best-selling entrees for those who are gluten intolerant. Rice Macaroni & Cheese is made with organic brown rice macaroni and covered with the same smooth cheese sauce that has made Amy's original Macaroni & Cheese so popular. Amy's also introduces Garden Vegetable Lasagna, made with organic rice pasta layered with cheese and organic vegetables in an authentic Italian sauce. Both entrees come in 9-ounce servings.
Joining their line-up of top-selling canned beans and chili, Amy's introduces Vegetarian Baked Beans made with organic white beans in a hearty tomato sauce. Ready to eat and available in 15-ounce cans, Amy's Vegetarian Bakes Beans are a delicious version of a traditional favorite.