Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
AMY’S KITCHEN DEBUTS BOWLS, VEGETARIAN BAKED BEANS
New category and line extensions revealed at FMI
Chicago, Illinois, May 5, 2002 -- Amy's Kitchen, the nation's leading brand of frozen and canned natural and organic foods, adds a new line of Bowls and other line extensions to its growing array of great-tasting, convenient fare.
The biggest news from Amy's is the release of the brand's new line of Bowls. Amy's frozen Bowls are available in four varieties: Brown Rice & Vegetables, Stuffed Pasta Shells, Teriyaki, and Santa Fe Enchilada. All are made with organic ingredients and are free of additives or genetically modified ingredients. Ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner, the frozen bowls are packaged in 9-ounce boxes and are ready to eat after heating in a conventional oven or microwave.
Amy's also adds a new variation of an existing best-selling entree for those who are gluten intolerant.
Garden Vegetable Lasagna is made with organic rice pasta layered with cheese and organic vegetables in an authentic Italian sauce and comes in a 9-ounce serving.
New From Amy's Kitchen,
Joining their line-up of top-selling canned beans and chili, Amy's introduces Vegetarian Baked Beans made with organic white beans in a hearty tomato sauce. Ready to eat and available in 15-ounce cans, Amy's Vegetarian Bakes Beans are a delicious version of a traditional favorite.