Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
Amy’s Kitchen Supports New USDA National Organic Standards (NOS)
Organic Leader Says Consumers Ultimately Benefit With New Laws, Clearer Messages
Santa Rosa, California - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling producer and brand of frozen natural and organic vegetarian entrées, and canned sauces and soups, announces its support of the new USDA National Organic Standards (NOS), which are in effect as of Monday, October 21, 2002.
AMY’S KITCHEN LAUNCHES EXCITING NEW LINE EXTENSIONS
New offerings in Pasta Sauce, Soup, Bowl and Entrée Categories
Washington D.C., October 4, 2002 -- Amy's Kitchen, the nation's leading brand of frozen and canned natural and organic foods, relaunches their pasta sauce line to the natural foods trade and debuts a variety of new line extensions to add to their growing array of great-tasting, convenient fare.
AMY’S KITCHEN DEBUTS BOWLS, VEGETARIAN BAKED BEANS
New category and line extensions revealed at FMI
Chicago, Illinois, May 5, 2002 -- Amy's Kitchen, the nation's leading brand of frozen and canned natural and organic foods, adds a new line of Bowls and other line extensions to its growing array of great-tasting, convenient fare.
AMY’S KITCHEN DEBUTS BOWLS, NEW LINE EXTENSIONS
New Products Debuted to the Natural Foods Community at Expo West
Anaheim, California -- Amy’s Kitchen, the nation’s leading brand of frozen and canned natural and organic foods, adds a new line of Bowls and other line extensions to its growing array of great-tasting, convenient fare.
AMY’S KITCHEN LAUNCHES NEW, USER-FRIENDLY WEBSITE
Santa Rosa, California, March 1st, 2002 - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's leading manufacturer of natural and organic convenience foods has officially launched their new, user friendly website, www.amys.com. The new site brings the Amy's community together and dramatically expands the reach of this family owned and operated business.