Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
AMY’S KITCHEN DEBUTS TOASTER POPS
Quick, Easy Pastries Right From The Freezer
SANTA ROSA, CALIFORNIA - Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of frozen natural and organic vegetarian entrees, unveils its new line of Toaster Pops. The frozen pastries are available in four varieties: Strawberry, Apple, Cheese Pizza and Grilled Cheese.
Good for breakfast, lunch or as an after-school snack, Amy's Toaster Pops boast the same high-quality natural ingredients found in all Amy's family favorites. The Strawberry variety is filled with lightly sweetened organic California strawberries, while the Apple is made with the same crisp, juicy organic Granny Smith apples that are in Amy's popular Apple Pie and Country Dinner Apple Crisp. Both fruit pastries are non-dairy and naturally low in fat
Cheese Pizza Toaster Pops also feature tried-and-tested Amy's ingredients and are filled with the same organic tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese that have made Amy's Pizzas top sellers nationwide. Based on a favorite comfort food, Grilled Cheese Toaster Pops are made with a blend of smooth Monterey jack and cheddar cheeses.
All varieties are made with Amy's tender, signature crust and are made without genetically modified ingredients or unpronounceable additives. The frozen two-ounce Toaster Pops are packaged six per box and are ready to eat after being heated in the toaster.
Andy Berliner, President of Amy's Kitchen, grows nostalgic as he recalls, 'The Strawberry Toaster Pops remind me of my childhood when I would come home from school, drop my books on the counter and fix myself a strawberry jam sandwich. But unlike my strawberry sandwiches, these treats won't leave a messy counter of sticky jam knives.'
The Toaster Pops are the latest in a growing family of all natural and organic convenience foods offered by Amy's Kitchen. Prized for their quality ingredients, taste and wide variety, Amy's Kitchen products have successfully transitioned from a natural foods niche brand to mainstream supermarket staple.
Amy's Kitchen, Inc. is the nation's leading source of frozen natural and organic food. The market for natural foods is among the fastest growing grocery categories, with sales expanding at more than 22 percent annually, to an estimated $15 billion this year. Now in its 13th year, Amy's Kitchen is a family-owned and operated business based in Sonoma County, California. Its products are available nationally in natural foods stores, many supermarkets and in select warehouse club stores.