Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
AMY’S KITCHEN DEBUTS NEW PRODUCTS AT EXPO EUROPE 2001
Full line of vegetarian canned soups and new frozen pizza introduced to Europe
Amsterdam, June 13, 2001 -- Amy's Kitchen, the US' top-selling brand of frozen natural and organic vegetarian meals, introduces its great-tasting, convenient fare to Europe with a line of canned soups and frozen pizza. The new products make their European debut today at the Natural Products Expo Europe.
Amy's line of soups consists of six varieties: Cream of Tomato, Lentil, Cream of Mushroom, Split Pea, Vegetable Barley and Minestrone, all available in 411-gram tins. The soups are 100% natural and made with organic ingredients; they contain no preservatives or additives, and are ready to serve after heating except for Cream of Mushroom, which is semi-condensed.
Along with these grocery items, Amy's introduces a new pizza to Europe. Amy's Spinach Pizza is topped with a blend of feta cheese, basil and organic spinach topped with a sprinkling of part skim mozzarella cheese. The crust is made from Old Mill flour with a touch of olive oil to give it flavor and tenderness. Amy's pizza is available in 397-gram boxes and serves three people.