Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Amy’s Debuts Nine New Items at Expo West 2015
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
AMY’S KITCHEN DEBUTS BOWLS
Quick, Easy Meals Right From The Freezer
SANTA ROSA, CALIFORNIA -- Amy's Kitchen, the nation's top-selling brand of frozen natural and organic vegetarian entrées, unveils its new line of Bowls. The frozen entrées are available in four varieties: Brown Rice & Vegetables, Stuffed Pasta Shells, Santa Fe Enchilada and Teriyaki.
Good to eat any time of the day, Amy's Bowls boast the same high-quality natural ingredients found in all Amy's family favorites. Amy's Brown Rice & Vegetable Bowl is made with organic brown rice, tofu and a colorful array of organic vegetables in a tahini sauce. The Teriyaki Bowl blends Amy's variation of traditional Teriyaki sauce with organic rice, vegetables and marinated tofu. Both vegetable bowls are non-dairy and gluten free.
Amy's Stuffed Pasta Shells Bowl has three tender organic pasta shells, stuffed with low fat ricotta, organic broccoli and organic spinach in a genuine Italian tomato sauce and creamy white sauce. The Santa Fe Enchilada Bowl is made with Amy's own corn tortillas, organic rice, beans, tofu and vegetables, layered with Jack cheese and combined with Amy's special enchilada sauce.
All varieties are vegetarian and do not contain genetically modified organisms or unpronounceable additives. The frozen 9-ounce Bowls are ready to eat after being heated in a conventional oven or microwave.
'For years I've eaten brown rice and tofu for breakfast, usually on the way to work. Amy's chefs have made my favorite dish even better by adding a medley of vegetables'; says Andy Berliner, President of Amy's Kitchen. 'The recipe is a natural fit for our new bowl line.'
The Bowls are the latest in a growing family of all natural and organic convenience foods offered by Amy's Kitchen. Prized for their quality ingredients, taste and wide variety, Amy's Kitchen products have successfully transitioned from a natural foods niche brand to mainstream supermarket staple.
Amy's Kitchen, Inc. is the nation's leading source of frozen natural and organic food. The market for natural foods is among the fastest growing grocery categories, with sales expanding at more than 22 percent annually, to an estimated $15 billion this year. Now in its 13th year, Amy's Kitchen is a family-owned and operated business based in Sonoma County, California. Its products are available nationally in natural foods stores, many supermarkets and in select warehouse club stores.