Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or email@example.com.
Amy's Product News
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
AMY’S KITCHEN ADDS SPLIT PEA TO ITS NEW ORGANIC SOUP LINEUP
Amy's Kitchen, the nation's leading provider of frozen natural foods, today unveils its newest all-natural organic soup, Split Pea. Made from organic split peas and vegetables, Amy's Split Pea Soup has a surprisingly light, delicate flavor with absolutely no fat.
Split Pea joins five other Amy's organic soup varieties introduced last year, including Minestrone, Cream of Mushroom, Lentil, No-Chicken Noodle, and Cream of Tomato. As with all Amy's Kitchen products, Split Pea and the other soups are vegetarian and made from certified organic ingredients.
'Fat free and full of flavor, Split Pea was a natural addition to our new soup lineup', said Andy Berliner, co-founder and president of Amy's Kitchen. 'Consumer response to the other varieties has been overwhelming, and we expect no less of this great-tasting American favorite.'
Amy's Kitchen, based in Santa Rosa, California, produces more than 50 organic vegetarian meals and entrees, making it the nation's best-selling brand of all-natural organic foods. Amy's Organic Soups, including Fat-free Split Pea, are available in supermarkets, natural foods stores and warehouse club stores nationwide.