Current Press Releases
For press inquiries, contact Debby Fortune at 510.548.1097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy's Product News
- Amy’s Launches Six New Meals with Global Flavors
- Amy’s Kitchen Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- Amy's Makes Gluten Free Easier with Two New Products
- Warm up Wintertime with Amy’s Hearty, Organic Soups
- Amy’s Soups and Beans for Happy, Healthy Kids
- Stock the Winter Pantry with Versatile Amy’s Soups
- Be the Family that Eats Together: Amy's New Family Size Entrees
- Desserts for Everyone! Gluten Free Biscotti and Brownies
- Hot News: Cool Off with Amy's Organic, Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- The Latest in Light & Lean
- Sweet! Organic Andy's Dandy Candy Bars are Rainforest Certified
- Mmmm! Meatless Meatballs and Meatless Sausages
- Vegan Soups to Warm Your Soul
Amy's Company News
All About Amy's
AMY’S KITCHEN RESPONDS TO CUSTOMER DEMAND WITH NEW ORGANIC TRADITIONAL ITALIAN FAVORITES
Amy's Kitchen, the nation's leading frozen natural food company, gets some of their best ideas simply by listening to customers. Two of the latest products combine traditional Italian favorites with Amy's delicious organic ingredients to create Amy's Cheese Lasagna and Soy Cheeze Pizza.
Amy's vegetable lasagnas are known for their great quality and delicious taste, but some customers (especially the younger, finicky kind) have requested traditional cheese lasagna, without the vegetables. Amy's new Cheese Lasagna is made with tender organic pasta, a simple, tasty marinara sauce, and five cheeses carefully chosen for flavor and creaminess.
BITE-SIZED ORGANIC SPINACH FETA AND CHEESE PIZZA SNACKS
Inspiration struck Andy Berliner while planning a menu for a friend's anniversary party. The co-founder and president of Amy's Kitchen decided to serve snack-sized versions of two of their most popular pocket sandwiches to his guests for hors d'oeuvres.
Everyone loved them. So he decided to make them available to customers as "Amy's Snacks."