$0.75 Off Any Two Cans of Amy's Soup or Chili
Please follow the instructions below to ensure that you will be able to print your coupons.
- Before attempting to print, please make sure your printer is turned on, has ink and paper, and is connected to your computer.
- The coupon will not print properly from a mobile phone.
- The coupon is designed to work with all browsers.
Do I need Java to print this coupon?
- No, you do not need Java installed to print.
I cannot find the coupon on the web page. I see only an empty box.
- Disable any ad blocking software and reload the page. If the problem persists, try opening the page in a different browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
I received a warning that I reached my print limit.
- We allow a maximum of two prints per user.
I printed a blank page instead of a coupon. What should I do?
- Double check your printer cartridge and try to print again from a different web browser.
The coupon doesn’t show on my screen. Where is it?
- The signal to print the coupon is sent directly to your printer—the coupon will not show on your screen before printing.