Sales Deductions Coordinator
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely verification, reconciliation, and application of customer deductions/payments to Amy’s systems, particularly those related to sales promotions, merchant charge backs, slotting, demos, trade shows, advertisements, spoils, and other. They will also be responsible to help support the Outside Sales department when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and process deductions/check requests and related backup to ensure they have been allocated correctly and adhere to a standard
- Handle invalid claims, in accordance with deduction management guidelines, through resolutions. Create and send repay letter, and follow up when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Communicate & follow up effectively between involved parties, including sales, accounting & customer service.
Associates degree (A.A.) or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales/marketing, sales support, customer service, or accounts receivables, preferably in the food or consumer packaged goods industries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word & intermediate Excel skills.
- Must also have knowledge of automated financial & accounting systems,
- Close attention to detail, accurate data entry skills; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Dependability and initiative required.
Send Resume and cover letter with "Sales Deductions Coordinator" in subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org