Digital Marketing Coordinator
Amy’s Kitchen is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to help execute our social media vision. Looking for someone who loves to connect with people through creative graphical and written communication. This position will be mediating both the USA and UK social media platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and guide daily communication with fans on social media platforms.
- Community coordination across social media properties including managing the social media editorial calendar and interacting with consumer relations to answer consumer questions.
- Create and execute fun and engaging digital marketing campaigns, contests and promotions.
- Develop content for social and digital media platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Assist in the management of digital and social media ad buying.
- Monitor and report on key measures monthly.
- Monitor new technologies and social media trends, including best practices, user demographics and their application to business goals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to write informed messages in brand voice
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED
- Experience using Google Analytics and social listening tools
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or French
- Experience in PR and communications
Send resume and cover letter with "Digital Marketing Coordinator" in subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org