Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Specialist
To process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as assigned
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Match, code & process Accounts Payable invoices, check requests and other related work.
- Prepare, process checks/wires/ACH payments & transmit payments accordingly
- Obtain proper approvals
- Maintain aging reports for AP & AR
- Apply payments to correct invoices & process claims accurately
- Review credit holds daily
- Process credit reviews for existing and potential customers
- Assist in month end close
- Maintain effective communication with staff, vendors, sales and customers
- Assist with projects as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two year College or Technical school desired.
- A minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in an automated accounting system (ERP) preferable.
- Experienced with three way match system.
- Experienced in all payment delivery methods, check, wire, etc.
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel necessary.
To Apply -
Send resume and cover letter with "Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Specialist" in subject heading to email@example.com